Thursday, August 15, 2019

The Crown


The wounds of betrayal and broken trust take time to heal but the lessons and scars are for ever. When keep trusting our loved ones and they keep betraying our trust, our personality starts shifting slowly with out our knowledge.


We could not reckon these little changes and keep trusting and value our alliances with our abuser. Water flows and with every dive we loose a piece of us and reemerge anew. After some time when I start noticing we are unable to believe, we are unable to dismantle, unable to let go.


When our eyes are open towards their pattern, when we are loosing all pieces  and we strive to hold onto our relationship, when we try to confront and make it right, but it was all a play for them and no amount of effort can make it, what we have been imagining it was, in our mind. So we are truly broken now.




The damage is done and we are on our knees, we are left with no power to regain what we thought we have. we need to feel alive again so that we can decide to let go it all. and then restart from zero and we'd give anything to stay away from that wreck again. Only those can understand who have been through this pain, those have endured the enigma of emotional turmoil and then decided to fight it till survival. I wish best luck who are trying and hope and love who are trapped.



The Crown

I reminded myself again in blear
This crown on table I have to wear
Beneath it'd be all
The broken thoughts
I wonder if I could ever repair

A perpetual wound of beaten trust
To reckon my feelings I eagerly touch
Pours the glimpses
Of your alliances
To fancy my life, I let it hurt

Staring at mirror, what I see through
Masquerading hard I found my crew
Strange and aware
Gift of your betrayal
Holding onto dear life I've become anew

If I could stay far from my liar
I'd even crawl to leave this mire
Outpace your dismay
Million galaxies away
I'd keep my crown and rebuild the empire

_______



No comments:

Post a Comment

Embrace your Destiny

                                                       Photo Credit: Unsplash "Embrace your Destiny" According  to th...